Taking Delivery of Our New Tandem Pro

edited March 2014 in Tandem
On a crisp November afternoon in Portland, Oregon we took delivery of our new TT Tandem Pro. The people at Coventry Cycle Works did an outstanding job of adjusting the trike to us and adding a long list of equipment to the tandem before we took it for a test ride. Jonathan, Adam and Edy were very helpful and knowledgeable in getting us acquainted with our new tandem trike. We can't recommend them high enough. And the team in Michigan who built and delivered the trike are to be commended on a job well done. The build quality was very good.

The trike went into our new Honda Odyssey with 2 inches to spare with the rear hatch closed. We didn't have to take anything apart to make it fit.

We did our first ride this morning around town and thouroughly enjoyed the ride on a brisk and clear 38-degree Sunday morning. the trike performed very well.

Laura and Mike

Comments

• Oh, you lucky people! - Ken
  • Are you still living in PDX with your tandem pro? My husband and I would love to see one in person.
  • Hi there,

I know this is an old topic, sooooooooo I'm taking a BIG chance that you are still on this forum.

Now my question is do you still have the Tandem Pro, and what can you tell us about your experience with it?

Since it fit into your Honda, I have to ask how tall in the captain and which boom is on the Tandem?

Thanks in advance.
  • I too have a tandem pro. I bought it second hand and I like it. Idler system is a little cumbersome, but I am to convert to teracycle idlers and eliminate a few that are not needed.
  • Bozo50 wrote: »
    I too have a tandem pro. I bought it second hand and I like it. Idler system is a little cumbersome, but I am to convert to teracycle idlers and eliminate a few that are not needed.

Keep us updated. Pictures and specs will be interesting.

Thanks.