want to buy low hours

Looking for well cared for rambler..i think..new to this live close to Grand Rapids MI..so buying new not a problem. .just prefer not so much output in case it is not a good fit

• Hi, are you still looking for a bike. I live in Caledonia and I'm looking to sell a TerraTrike 3.2.  It's an older version of the Tour II. It's in very good condition.
  • boverbee do you still have your trike for sale? 
  • I also have a Rambler 8 for sale.  Purchased in 2013 and it has upgraded pedals, mirror, and flag for upgrades.  Orange in color.  Was used only 3-4 times and is in brand new condition.

• Oops, I am located in Caledonia, MI.

• are either of these trikes still for sale how far from Flint are these. I am looking into getting an older model as I have balance issues and not sure going to be a good fit for me thanks
  • jmiley3, if you live in Flint you're no more than 120 miles from Grand Rapids.  I would suggest you go to Terra Trike and spend a day there test riding the various trike models.  They're good folks and they can answer all of your questions if you have physical issues.  It won't cost you a dime.

I know from experience that you really need to climb on a trike and ride it to get a feel for what it's like.  I've come to love riding mine.  And, if it means freedom to get out in the sun and fresh air, you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

I encourage you to go and check with the experts. \:D/
  • And, because you are so close to Terra Trike's headquarters, take advantage!  Where I bought my Rover, I was able to test only two bikes, the Rover and a delta.  I hated how the delta felt so I bought the Rover.  At the time, my knees were very stiff so I really couldn't even take the Rover on the street.  I just rode it in the parking lot.

I'm envious of anyone who has a chance to ride different models and gearing to see what they like best.
  • they don't do rides anymore at terra trike have to go to the Kenwood store to try out different ones. I just got a used Rover that I am thinking need a bigger tire and the locking brakes but love to be able to ride longer than 5 to 10 minutes on my regular trike. happy to be able to ride again with my family still looking for another one for hubby or me and he can have this one.