"MyTerraTrike" web page question

OK....................I registered our new Rover.........................I went to "MyTerraTrike" and created my account/profile complete with a picture..................When I click on the "map" link, nothing........................If I hold down the Ctrl key and click the "map" link, a new window opens with the same page that I was on.....................No map.

I spent 38 years as a computer geek and I am flustered.............................

Any hints, tips or tricks? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• It is a weird system that TT uses for accounts. Your profile or account to buy things, you set up in my case 'squirrelpie)' is different from 'My TerraTrike which is my email address. Never been able to figure out why, just the way it is
  • @squirrelpie0 - yep, 2 different sign-ins - forum and account - heck, I just want to see the map. Oh well. I will give TT a call next week to see what is going on with the map.
  • Just tested mine again. When I clicked on "Rider Map" at the bottom of the "My TerraTrike" page it took a few seconds for the blank map to load up with pinpoints but it did and all there. So it is working. 

When signing intp "My TerraTrike" did you check the "Remember Me"  box and after clicking "Sign In" did it take uou to the page that lists all the press Releases with the "View Map" link at the bottom right?

Don't have something weird like a miss-input in profile info for State, zip, or postal code format? TT database seems to do weird things on occasion. What platform? Noted my Android units respond differently that my Windows units on occassion and again cannot determine why.
  • edited June 2017
    Figured it out. Wondered what the third account was all about...
    http://www.terratrike.com/RiderMapPopUp.php

¬ ITL
  • Just checked...the Rover Tandem and I are right where we are supposed to be on the Map...Map seems to be working correctly..... :)