FS: 2004 Terra Trike 3.6 FOR SALE in CHICAGO $1000

edited March 2010 in Classifieds
2004 Terra Trike 3.6 FOR Sale IN CHICAGO

I've ridden this trike about 1000 miles. I believe I've owned it for 6 years. I don't ride it much anymore so I'm selling it. I've taken lots of pictures and close-ups at: http://picasaweb.google.com/toddhershbe ... directlink

It was made in Hastings, Michigan and that is where I bought it. It's never been crashed.

There is no stress on your arms or wrists and the riding position and view is phenomenal.
I'm selling my Terra Trike 3.6 with all the
accessories too: 3 fenders for the rain, rear rack for panniers (panniers
not included), seat back bag for small items, 2 safety flag, spare tube,
mirrors, water bottle cage, etc. The 3.7 is most comparable to the "tour"
since they changed the names of their models. Wiz Wheelz was located in
Hastings, Michigan and offered only the TT 3.6 made in the USA when I
bought it. Now they offer the Chinese imported "Path" model with cheaper
components than the "Tour". So if you want to know the specifications of
my trike look at the "tour" on their website.

I'm asking $1000 firm for a nicely built trike. We can figure out delivery

It has a medium boom, which will probably fit someone from 5'6" to 6'. I would prefer a local pickup. You are welcome to arrange for a test ride. I have a few accessories too: 3 fenders, rear rack, seat back bag, safety flag, spare tube, mirror, water bottle cage, etc.

It rides very comfortably and smooth. It has bar end shifters, 27 speeds, Italian blood red color, Presta valves, 20" tires, 38 pounds, Chromally steel, user manual, etc.

The new owner will be pleased and will have a big grin on their face... guaranteed. They will also have to get used to the neighborhood waving and smiling.

This is a great deal off of the original price and the many accessories included.

Email me any questions or for a test ride. Thanks

email: now.gabriel at gmail.com
phone: 773-512-7741

• Just to clarify, the frames that are imported from outside of the US (like the Path) are from Taiwan.
    Jessica Kessenich
    Sales Coordinator