what is this?

edited April 2017 in Rambler
Hmm? I was wondering what the small black tube connected to the tie rod is for.


  • Sorry 'bout the stupid question, but how do I attach a photo? Not a URL or a link.
  • You don't, the image/video needs to be online somewhere first.

    Anyway, the tube (or "L" bracket on older models) is for attaching the speedometer/computer sensor. It can swing in or out to move the sensor closer/farther the wheel.

    - PaulNM
  •   That sensor bracket doesn't stay put for long either... /grr

    ¬ ITL
  • Thanks. My iPhone seems to be working fine. There are plenty of other accessories to add to my baby!
  • I added a Cateye Velo 7 (Amazon, $23) using that bracket. So much easier and more stable than a phone mount.
Sign In or Register to comment.