waiting for July Rover arrival

edited July 2010 in Rover
Hi all. Any idea/news on when the July shipment of rovers will get here? Thanks....

Bob

Comments

• Last I heard, the container is arriving the last week of July and the trikes will be available the first week of August. My invoice has an estimated due date of 7/30.

But, if you add one to your shopping cart at the Hostel Shoppe, their estimated due date is 7/20. As hopeful as I am, my guess is that is a typo -- 2 is right next to 3 on the keyboard.

I 'need' one in a bad way. My sedentary work style is adding up--in pounds. Can't wait to pedal it off.

Cheers.
  • From the TT News Tab....

More Rovers Are Here......Well They Were...

Another Shipment of Rovers came in today but since they were all pre-sold - away they went again. We will be working feverishly to get the fully built rovers that were ordered directly from us built and shipped out as soon as we can.

As for anyone considering to get a hold of one of these revolutionary trikes, you’d better act fast! We only have a few Rover 3 speeds in stock and our next shipment will be in around the middle of August and already that batch is 95% sold.
    Tombent - My Rover
  • Hey all, I picked up my rover on friday. Between weekend chores and tons of rain, I was only able to take it for a quick spin around the block. I like it but the steering is very stiff. I am hoping I can either get use to it or get it fixed.
  • hawg53 wrote:
    Hey all, I picked up my rover on friday. Between weekend chores and tons of rain, I was only able to take it for a quick spin around the block. I like it but the steering is very stiff. I am hoping I can either get use to it or get it fixed.

Its a simple adjustment to loosen the steering. Call Terratrike and they will tell you the procedure.