EVO

This bike is outstanding!

Comments

  • Why thank you. We think so too.
    image
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • E.V.O. Android and iOS App Now Available
    http://bit.ly/2y7FtDd
    image
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • Please explain the function of the App for someone not understanding all the features yet.
    chonk wrote: »
    E.V.O. Android and iOS App Now Available
    http://bit.ly/2y7FtDd

  • My dealer didn't install the WR/WL Module, part 100542 Rev4
    I'm beginning to wonder if I should install it. I need some assistance here.
  • It allows you to connect wirelessly to the wheel and monitor speed, distance - many of the same things a bike computer tells you.

    In addition you can adjust the amount of assist you'd like as well as the regenerative level and monitor battery levels and estimated range left.

    killjoy wrote: »
    Please explain the function of the App for someone not understanding all the features yet.
    chonk wrote: »
    E.V.O. Android and iOS App Now Available
    http://bit.ly/2y7FtDd

    image
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
    Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky
  • I ride a "rails to Trails" bike path and am looking forward to getting my EVO tomorrow. The grade is no more or less than 5% so was wondering how much regen charge I'd get "coasting down a 5% grade? Also, have 5-10% grades in my neighborhood. Would these generate some charge?
  • 54Buck2 wrote: »
    I ride a "rails to Trails" bike path and am looking forward to getting my EVO tomorrow. The grade is no more or less than 5% so was wondering how much regen charge I'd get "coasting down a 5% grade? Also, have 5-10% grades in my neighborhood. Would these generate some charge?

    You're going to need some seriously long grades to get a noticeable recharge but you also need to pedal or power up those grades !
  • 54Buck2 wrote: »
    I ride a "rails to Trails" bike path and am looking forward to getting my EVO tomorrow. The grade is no more or less than 5% so was wondering how much regen charge I'd get "coasting down a 5% grade? Also, have 5-10% grades in my neighborhood. Would these generate some charge?

    Sounds a lot like the Weiser River Trail. :)

    v0hvn9tcjqcr.jpg

    ¬ ITL
Sign In or Register to comment.