WANTED,, 24 inch rims / or rims & tires ,, WANTED

OK, I put my rambler x30 for sale in a few places. No takers so far. I just thought I would post looking for a set of 24 inch rims, with or without the tires. This is just a shot in the dark, nothing more. If you have a set you don't want send me a pm please, of course I am paying for them and shipping to me in New Jersey, 07748.
As a side note, it was wonderfull riding by the shore yesterday, but, weather changes are on the way. I made ten miles, a milestone for me. I feel the engine getting better.

Glenn

Comments

• As a side note I wanted to add this. I have come across MANY POSTS stating Terra Trike USED to offer an " off road package ". That package consisted or 24 inch rims "with" tires for 300 bucks. Now, you must purchase the rims from them for 300, then the tires, then the tubes.

Why is that TERRA TRIKE?

Just asking as your customer base seems retiree oriented and retirees are fixed income people, just my 2 cents is all. Why don't you consider bringing back that package as it Was? Sure would be more affordable.

Glenn
  • I upgraded to 24" wheels and off-road tires and it cost me $600. The bike shop purchased 2 of the wheels from Terra Trike and the other wheel, tires and tubes elsewhere. A large part of the cost was disassembling the old wheels, installing the rear hub on the new wheel, and mounting the front wheels.

I am very happy with the work and believe it was well worth the cost!
  • I upgraded to 24" wheels and off-road tires and it cost me $600. The bike shop purchased 2 of the wheels from Terra Trike and the other wheel, tires and tubes elsewhere. A large part of the cost was disassembling the old wheels, installing the rear hub on the new wheel, and mounting the front wheels.

I am very happy with the work and believe it was well worth the cost!

Thank you, I have been quoted similar prices to. Your ride looks very nice to. I appreciate reading your posts on this site, very informative.

Glenn
  • I have my three 24 " Schwalbe Smart Sam tires with maybe 30 miles on them for sale. I went tubeless with Kenda Small Block 8 kevlar bead tires.
  • What are you asking for the set of tires
  • Please E-mail me @ ironman1518@yahoo.com, please.