TERRATRIKE CRUISER MICHIGAN BLUE FOR SALE (ARIZONA)

Im selling a Terratrike cruiser seriously only used once... My step father purchased a Terratrike because he had a heart condition and it seemed like a much safer alternative to a bicycle in case he had an issue while riding. Unfortunately the first time he wrote the terratrike he had another heart attack thankfully he just rolled off into the grass. So the bike is in excellent condition it has a lot of extras including 2 Flags and a rack attach the back with a carrying bag secure to it. Also comes with pump and mirrors I just put a brand new chain had a full tune up and they recommended to replace the tubes in the tires just to be safe. It also has a comfortable headrest. I know I'm not going to get anything close to what was originally paid MSRP but will consider all reasonable offers. To be honest I don't even know what I should price it for not too familiar with the terratrike pricing 4 used but basically new terratrike. If interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me via email mg.meraz@hotmail.com or via cell phone (623) 230-1836 anytimemdq46yuwbmej.jpg

Matt

TERRATRIKE CRUISER MICHIGAN BLUE EXCELLENT CONDITION ASKING $900...OBO
- WILL DELIVER LOCALLY FOR FREE, IF LOCATION IS FAR ADDITIONAL FEE FOR DELIVERY!

bl2vw02mm3mz.jpg
[ii3but91eyc4u.jpg
mg]http://www.terratrike.com/ttforum/uploads/editor/vl/ut4b0arybf9b.jpg[/img]

Comments

• FROM SELLER... OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS..NEED TO GET RID OF ASAP!!
  • PRICE DROPPED FROM $900 TO $699...OBO
    MATT
  • Could be that the older design is stopping it from being sold. Higher more adjustable seat and frame are what us older people are looking for.
  • The steering has been improved on the newer models. There are four Rovers on Phoenix CL that are around $900. Might be that people in your area are happy with their models. Shipping for a recumbent is astronomical as well.
  • No that's not it the pics posted are before tube up...etc and without all extra parts..its in better condition and has more upgrades than most of the ones i see in certain post...already have 3 offers over What I'm asking so it will be gone soon... Current highest offer is $850

MGMERAZ
    Mgmeraz04@gmail.com
  • Mgmeraz04@gmail.com

• $899.99