West Michigan Group ride - July 20th

edited July 2013 in Michigan
Planning a group ride on the Kent Trail and part of the M-6 Trail on July 20th.
This will be an afternoon ride starting at 3:30PM.
We can ride from 32nd st to 84th st in Byron Center and hit the M-6 trail on the way back (disregard the A,B,C..).

I am working on getting permission to park cars at a business on 32nd st by the trail so stay tuned for an update.

Anyone interested?

We have permission to park at Jacksons Industrial Manufacturing 2662 Prairie St SW, Wyoming, MI.
    They just ask that we do not block any doors.
    The trail is right down the street from there.

• M&D- The best thing to do is keep an eye on this forum. We will post any rides that we do here. We also post them on the Terratrike and Terratrike owners Facebook pages if you have Facebook. Feel free to join us on Saturday. Don't worry about getting up to speed. The nice thing with a ride like this is you can turn around any time you want and head back. We are not riding fast and just out to have fun. Email me if you have any questions. - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:steve@oursab.com">steve@oursab.com</a><!-- e -->
  • I am also interested in your Sportster but would need to have a relative check it out before having him pick it up and ship to me.  Do you have all info, photos, price etc?