New Traveler owner in Rochester, MN

Would like to ride with other TerraTrike riders in Southeast Minnesota. Any takers?

• Welcome to the group!
  • Congrats on your new Traveler and welcome to the forum. My wife has a 2015 Traveler, and loves it. And they have only gotten better in the last couple of years. Unfortunately, we live in central Michigan and don't get to Minnesota too frequently. But there is Trike Groups that you can join (started by TerraTrike I believe) and visit the member map and see a map of where registered trike riders in your area live.

When I joined Trike Groups last year, I clicked on all the riders living close to me. Some left their email addresses, others their postal address, and some nothing at all, but with a bit of creative searching, I was able to contact most of the folks and suggest rides and a local trike riders riding club (yet to be officially created).

Now, please tell us a bit about yourself, when and how you got into triking, how your trike is equipped, your early impressions of the trike, and anything else that you would like to share.