MN TT riders

edited February 2012 in Minnesota
Me and my wife just got new ROvers. Any other MN TT riders out there?

• I have been an owner for 10 years. I keep a terra trike at my daughters house in Greenville SC, another in Phoenix and one here in Maplewood, Mn plus a Rover tandem so my wife can ride with me. I have ridden my "home" trike on 7 RAGBRAI rides. Is there ever a gathering of trikes in Michigan?
  • My wife and I are in Minnesota and are looking for nice rides to take on paved trails. She rides a Terra Trike Tour and I ride an ICE Trike Adventure HD-RS model. I was in an auto accident in Dec.2012 and broke my neck and had a cervicale fusion of 4 vertebrea. Riding a conventional bike is no longer possible but riding the trikes is a great for way for us to get out and do something physical and spend time together. We lice south of the metro area in Northfield.
  • I just bought a rover today. Can't wait to get out and ride it. We are looking for a used one for my husband. If you hear of one let me know. Thanks. We are in the St. Cloud area.
  • I live in the St. Cloud area. I've had a recumbent for many years. Just bought a Traveler today. Liked the folding of it as was tired of bike racks. We also have a place on Mille Lacs
  • I live in St. Cloud and cruise around town on my Rover whenever its not raining.
  • New member on a older Terra Trike converted to a Quadracycle. Living in the Bemidji area. Want to add a mid drive before I turn 70 next Oct.
  • Can you show us a picture of your ride?