TerraTrike RiderFest 2018 Registration Now Open!

edited October 4 in General Discussions
f51coxcyq7hw.jpg

Join us for the 5th Annual TerraTrike RiderFest! This year’s event takes place on Saturday, July 28, 2018, from 8am to 3pm. RiderFest is a day filled with trike riding, fun, food and friendship… and a few surprises! Don’t miss this awesome event!

Go to http://riderfest.terratrike.com for more info
Jeff "Chonk" Yonker
Marketing Dude @TerraTrike

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretsky

Comments

• Check your link. I think there is a typo. It didn't work for me.
  • I'm registered and may actually make the event this year, seems like things got in the way the past two years. ed
  • @Florida_bound you're right. Somehow I don't think it's a RiderfERst.
  • Yeah, I corrected the link and it worked.
  • Jrobiso2 wrote: »
    @Florida_bound you're right. Somehow I don't think it's a RiderfERst.

RiderfERst, that's the rider in front. The next rider is RiderSecond etc, etc.
  • My bad. Link fixed.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• So is the date the 28th correct. I know on the website and the description in Eventbright say the 28th, but the time and date on Eventbright just below the tickets button says July 21st. Just wanting to make sure on the date, before I book my room for this.
  • I just looked at my purchased ticket from everbright and it also says 21 July ! Hope that's wrong because we'll be on a flight home that day.
  • I signed up but just need to confirm the date so when I book a room.
  • Yes it's the 28th.
    Not sure how that got flipped to the 21st.
    Fixed.
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Is the access to parking off Butterworth St or Wilson Ave?
  • South lot. Access of of Butterworth.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@42.9167574,-85.7686974,17z
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Ok, I found someone to take care of my dogs so I'm coming north for Riderfest. It's a 2-day drive but I can't wait to see what "Pure Michigan" is all about. That's one state I have not yet visited. And, I'll get to meet all you crazy people who love living in the cold!
  • edited June 4
    @Florida_bound - Depending on your schedule, try driving up to Harbor Springs and riding the Little Traverse Wheelway from Harbor Springs, through Petoskey, and to Charlevoix, and back. 53 miles round trip, some of the most beautiful scenery in the state.
  • Can I do it in my car? It would take way too long on the trike.
  • It’s maybe 2.25 hours north of Grand Rapids. You know your dogs are going to disown you, right???
  • edited June 6
    I would suggest spending some time seeing some of the Lake Michigan coastal cities by car. Grand Haven, Frankfort, Traverse City ( where we live appx 2.25 hrs drive) , Charlevoix, Harbor Springs etc.
  • I considered renting a motor home to drive up there so I could take them. But, the loss of gas mileage and the rental cost would be higher than hotel rooms. The dogs will get over it once I feed them again!

TCEd, I've thought about a few different places. Since, I'm so close, I want to stop at that new civil rights monument in Alabama. I want to take a picture and send it to my racist relatives. I could also go west and see family in St Louis or east and see my son in Virginia. It all depends on how long my son with take care of the dogs!
  • I saw the rack you have FLA, yesterday on an suv in the lot we use. Saw them 6.5 miles up the path coming south. Lower trikes than ours, but tadpoles. Rack is shorter than led to believe in photos I have seen. Maybe it goes higher. ?
  • I considered renting a motor home to drive up there so I could take them. But, the loss of gas mileage and the rental cost would be higher than hotel rooms. The dogs will get over it once I feed them again!

TCEd, I've thought about a few different places. Since, I'm so close, I want to stop at that new civil rights monument in Alabama. I want to take a picture and send it to my racist relatives. I could also go west and see family in St Louis or east and see my son in Virginia. It all depends on how long my son with take care of the dogs!
    I considered renting a motor home to drive up there so I could take them. But, the loss of gas mileage and the rental cost would be higher than hotel rooms. The dogs will get over it once I feed them again!

I like your spirit !
  • The Alpaca Carrier has two possible settings. I found the higher one wasn't needed for my trike so I moved it to the lower one. That makes it a little easier to put the trike on the rack.
  • Signed up only to get the 3XL t-shirt. Will not be there, however. Way too far for me to drive. :\

¬ ITL
  • How/where do I register for riderfest 2018 ?
  • edited June 28
    Top of this post. There is a spot to tap on to take you there faster than a magic carpet. Or snail mail here. http://riderfest.terratrike.com
  • Cutoff for tshirts is 2 weeks away!
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker

• Is Chonk’s Challenge on a road??
  • do they provide paper name tags so we can figure out who we are ? Could use real and forum name.
  • Aliases. I’m in the witness protection program
  • Yes on the name badges
    Jeff "Chonk" Yonker