Rambler E.V.O. Spoke Check
July 6, 2018
Please note the following to all staff:
- New EVO’s MUST be checked for proper spoke tension prior to building.
- Test ride newly built EVO’s to settle spokes and recheck tension.
- Recheck EVO wheel tension at 50-100 mile maintenance.
- Driveside spoke tension must be uniform and between 90-110 kgf.
- Non-driveside spoke tension must be uniform and maintain proper wheel dish.
- If tension meter won’t fit use finger test and best judgement.
- Continue to check tension on all EVO’s for customer satisfaction.